Friday, August 15, 2008

The Hand of God

Lots of times I think I know what's up with my God. I think I know His time frames, His deadlines, His initiatives, only to find out that He knows way more than I do. Not that I think I know more than God, I just, IDK, think I have a good "bead" on things. But guess what... His timetable is different than mine, Hello!!!. God speaks when we think He is quiet, He works when we think He is biding time, He moves when we think we are sitting still. God is so awesome, full of mystery, so much, much, much more than anything we can imagine. This week I was reading & praying about a situation that has come up in my life, something that I had been praying about for a long time (in my opinion anyway), and God spoke thru His Word, His Scripture, and said this..... "Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them." ..... Daniel, chapter 10, verse 12.
If you happen to have been praying, for a long time, even a very long time, and you think that God may not be answering... be still for a minute.... cry out to God, with the desperate, pleading cry from your heart, and then watch... watch what happens. God is Here, & He is ALIVE, and He is in control. Don't doubt it... not for a nano-second. I'm living proof.
Love you Lord, may your voice touch the nations....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married to the love of my life, a son, a father, a Worship leader and worshiper, Following Christ, Livin' Large & Livin' Free.