Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Life

I Really like that verse 14, "New Life".... it doesn't mean we won't have to face the temptations that so easily entangle, but we will be able to overcome them. We can live in the strength that God himself brings, and I can't think of anything stronger or wiser or more patient than our God. A New Life is sometimes a scary thing, full of questions, change, new responsibilities, new obligations. How about this... instead of concentrating on the new life, concentrate on the giver of that life. God will make things much easier if we focus on him. I had a friend say a couple of days ago, "We don't need to be afraid of the shadows, when the bible said ' yea though I walk thru the shadow of the valley of death, I will not be afraid' the only fear we should have is when we allow something come between us and the Giver of Life, creating shadows in our lives." TRUE 'DAT!!! Don't fear the shadow, the shadow is just the absence of light, and if you have been saved by grace, you can fix that, If you haven't felt God's grace, then you can fix that too.... Open the door to God, let His light in, and don't fear the shadow...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married to the love of my life, a son, a father, a Worship leader and worshiper, Following Christ, Livin' Large & Livin' Free.