Thursday, January 22, 2009

News to the world

Hey everybody, whas up? I just happened to be having a little personal worship time here, listening to some Lee Mcderment, just talkin to God a little, and alluva sudden my wife pops into my head...again. For those who don't know, my wife (I call her Wendy Lady) is the very gift that God gave me to keep me occupado and under control while I live here on the blue/green marble, the EARTH. This may sound corny & all that, but she really completes me, she is everything good on earth to me. She is Compassionate. Patient. She loves the unlovely (me included). She enjoys life. She will definitely let you know what's on her mind. She is Kind. Giving. Nurturing. She is ALL that I consider to be worthy and valuable on earth. She is the thing I needed in my life... then, and now. And God knew that I would need her. She would probably say the same things about me, but I gotta tell ya, when I married her, I done good. She mighta messed up, but I did good. Anyway, this whole little post is just to let you, the world, know that I Love My Wife, and She Loves Me. I don't know why I capitalized that, maybe for emphasis.
She is all that is great in my life, and she would say the same about me. She is God's gift to me, and I thank God for her everyday of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya on that, my wife is my best friend. I married way over my head.

About Me

My photo
Married to the love of my life, a son, a father, a Worship leader and worshiper, Following Christ, Livin' Large & Livin' Free.